Thursday, February 25, 2010

System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood #11

System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood #11




System Of A Down Album: Mezmerize Song: Lost In Hollywood Year: 2005 Lyrics: I'll wait here, You're crazy, Those vicious streets are filled with strays, You should have never gone to Hollywood. They find you, Two time you, Say you're the best they've ever seen, You should have never trusted Hollywood. I wrote you, And told you, You were the biggest fish out here, You should have never gone to Hollywood. They take you, And make you, They look at you in disgusting ways, You should have never trusted Hollywood. [Serj moans "now"] I was standing on the wall, Feeling ten feet tall, All you maggots smoking fags on Santa Monica Boulevard, This is my front page, This is my new age, All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care. All you maggots smoking fags out there on Sunset Boulevard. All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care. Phony people come to pray, Look at all of them beg to stay, Phony people come to pray. [The lines in the letter said "We have gone to Hackensack"] Look at all of them beg to stay, Phony people come to pray. All you maggots smoking fags on Santa Monica Boulevard, All you maggots smoking fags out there on Sunset Boulevard. All you maggots smoking fags out there on Hollywood Boulevard. You should have never trusted Hollywood. You should have never gone to Hollywood. All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care. You should have never trusted Hollywood.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood #11

13 komentar:

  1. @SocietalOther Sadly, you are right on the money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CANT SEE ALL THE WAY TO CALLAFORNA WITH OUT MARLON BRANDO'S EYES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ESSE MUSICA E MT SHOW MSM...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emotional :'( I <3 Daron 

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SocietalOther Plus I have come to appreciate Serj as a very talented, skillful, and brilliant Musician. He has shown a brilliance and genius of musical and lyrical expression in his solo work, and I do hope he continues in it.

    Based on what I saw, it seems to me what made System of a Down what it was will not be awakened again, and if they do come together it will not be like the old.

    Of course, these are just two pennies out of my pocket, the worth is up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TheXXLethal I saw a video of their 2011 Rock am performance. What made them System of a Down, they didn't have that in that concert. Serj is more of a singer and professional musician now, and Daren and Shavo lost that certain eccentric nature about them.

    I'm not saying I would disapprove if they did come together again, but I honestly feel Serj has outgrown System of a Down, and I doubt a new SOAD album would be like the old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @explooge222 hell yea thats right dude!
    

    ReplyDelete
  9. 38 people smoke out there on Sunset Boulevard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite band of all time and growind up. It takes me back to the old days when I was just a young kid. Reminds me of all my old friends and the great times we had while listening to this CD. I don't really know what happened to a lot of them, but I will never forget some of the memories and I miss all of them. SOAD, stay friends, get back together and start making music again. You guys are to special to throw it all away and I hope the rumors of a return are true. SOAD for life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you ready?
    Have u lied? Have u stolen? Jesus said if you look at a women with lust you have committed adultery with her in your heart.
    If God judge's u by the Ten Commandments will u be innocent or guilty? Does this concern you? The Bible teaches despise the value of your eye compared to the value of your soul. would u sell your eye for a million dollars? And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. needgod.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @danielzinhofa who gives a fuck?

    ReplyDelete