Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kool And The Gang, Hollywood Swinging (With Lyrics)

Kool And The Gang, Hollywood Swinging (With Lyrics)




Welcome to The Channel Of Music. This channels aim is to provide you with a collection of the very best in all types of music. All the music that is used on this channel has been legally purchased. Have fun listening and dont forget to subscribe. LYRICS: Hey, hey, hey What ya got to say Hey, hey, hey What ya got to say Hollywoooooooood Hollywood swinging Hollywoooooooood Hollywood swinging I remember Not too long ago I went to a theatre And I saw the Kool and The Gang show I always wanted To fit into a band To sing my songs And become a bad piano playing man So here I am In this Hollywood city The city of the stars Movies, women and cars Well I guess I I guess I Star Hey, hey, hey What ya got to say Hey, hey, hey What ya got to say Hollywood swinging Hollywood swinging Hollywood swinging Hollywood swinging
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Kool And The Gang, Hollywood Swinging (With Lyrics)

17 komentar:

  1. Booouuunnnce Fm !
    

    ReplyDelete
  2. @1911mihajlo :D lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. @1911mihajlo no one gives a flying fuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. always reminds of dancing with denise in GTA:SAN ANDREAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most people wont take time to read this but i would appreciate it if you did... I am a very talented roller skater. I will be posting videos really soon. So i would be very happy if you would subscribe. You wont be disappointed. Thank You. Like plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. @gpe41 lol yes

    ReplyDelete
  8. GTA San Andreas dance mission <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. San andreas Brought Me hear lol i Like this song :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. just perfect 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  11. @rogue5775 here*

    ReplyDelete
  12. If San Andreas brought you hear thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @MaskedTehGamer that would be awsome but it was already in san andreas

    ReplyDelete
  14. grove street baby remember that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are we Roller Skating like we did back in the Day to this Jam?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @gpe41  Δ  X O O X Δ ← ← ↑ ↓ →

    ReplyDelete