Monday, January 18, 2010

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - Lyrics

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - Lyrics




This is the song, For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert from his album, For Your Entertainment. Thanks for watching! Comment! Rate! Favorite! Subscribe! Add me as a friend too! Watch in HQ, it's soo much better! :) Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended, I own nothing of this song(s) and image(s). Disclaimer: -- Video is under Fair Use: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976; Allowance is made for "Fair Use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. (c) (C) Sony Music Entertainment
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - Lyrics

21 komentar:

  1. i wish i were a guy... i dont want him to be straight, he is perfect the way he is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. TheMultiAnimeFanGirlJanuary 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM

    Here for my entertainment? Yes, yes he is! >0< OMFG I'M IN LOVE WITH HIS VOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love it, just gotta :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lyrics cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. its awkward when your mum walks in and your singing, with your hairbrush to this in the mirror X3 but its worse when your boyfriend then follows
    your answer?
    o.o ...
    they just walk out, your bf winking and then ....
    you continue woo! :D love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this song and i keep on singing this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My god....His voice makes me feel...I dont know exactly what I feel, I just know I love this...Feeling he give's me. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hell yes i freakin love this song!!!!!!
    

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how entertanment is cut off :) it gives it personality

    ReplyDelete
  11. fuck yes ur my entertanment

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the only song that can make my internet browser lag until it crashes. Seriously! I don't know why. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. @victorialcw Ask a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need a guy to sing this to me .

    ReplyDelete
  15. @xxSarah54 i think its awfully sweet not soft and sweet but other than that great vid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think hes so hto and i can say that because i don't have a life :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @jmkingy woah!!!!!! that is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  18. @RuiFan22 lol! Where do u live?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this song and I wish that it was me singing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i sang thi to my friend she now my girlfreind

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this song, nice vid

    ReplyDelete