Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heidi Montag UNSEEN footage from Access Hollywood!!!

Heidi Montag UNSEEN footage from Access Hollywood!!!




A Heidi Montage/Billy Bush Spoof- Original Video here! www.youtube.com Written by: www.youtube.com Billy Bush- Played by www.youtube.com MAKEUP by- JOYCE BONELLI www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE to my OTHER channel www.youtube.com Follow Me: www.twitter.com Take Pictures with me: www.dailybooth.com FACEBOOK: tinyurl.com Edited By- LisaNova News Flash, Secret Witness, Big News Music Courtesy of APM Music www.apmmusic.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Heidi Montag UNSEEN footage from Access Hollywood!!!

18 komentar:

  1. is that the guy from weeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BackSideOFFThemoonMarch 10, 2010 at 5:37 PM

    I took me sometime to realize how lisa nova looks..because she allways links to other videos.. OR looks like at slut..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the doctor ran into her face with a small truck. Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I looked like I got by hit by a truck,because I literally did."

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! this is so funny, nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I'm just gonna put it in my purse..for later..'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an album calles superficial
    About inner beauty
    LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her Tits are so Disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lord, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. funny thing is, so many people who do plastic surgery are full of loving people for who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, you are hot and talented, therefore, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. LIsa is great!!!!!!!!! Talk about cosmetic surgery please type in JILLIAN MICHAELS THE TRUTH 

    ReplyDelete
  14. just look up "breast feeding" xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's give it up for Lisa Nova, she is one of the true real You Tube talents loyal to their fans!
    Keep it up lady,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry if this annoys anyone, but im just someone who's trying to entertain and reach as many people as i can... My videos are really funny and in decent quality...I dont swear and I keep it PG and I really enjoy making them... One of my videos has made it to the youtube partnership program and im trying to get more so IF YOU HAVE TIME, you can check out my videos and let me know :D Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol i just noticed at 1:05 that u can see over her bra those are fake asss plastic tits

    ReplyDelete