Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hollywood Undead - City

Hollywood Undead - City




Hollywood Undead Swan Songs Track 11: City Let's watch it burn Let's watch it burn Let's watch this city burn the world Let's watch this city burn From the sky over top the world Til there's nothing left of her Let's watch this city burn the world watch things turn to ash With two empty cans of gas The only evidence they have Is the police catch on my mask And its hardly time to ask If you can save my heart for last And its hard to face the facts When the darkness fades to black It's not just make beleive When they make me take a seat And they put amphetamines in the air and make me breath So come on and grab your children Look out for burning buildings And civillians who perish they kill them by the million And billionss of people die For a lost cause So now I pray for my nation thats destroyed under god (it's the end of the world) All my battles have been won But the war has just begun Let's watch this city burn From the sky over top the world Till there's nothing left in her Let's watch the city burn away The city looks so pretty Do you wanna burn it with me? Till the skies bleed ashes And the fuckin sky crashes We make ashes just with matches To ignite the flame And all the hopes of a young teen Fuckin insane stays the same Take the pill And go get drunk And go get killed Double dose Acid life and acid death Breathing till there is no breath I will not die in the night but in the light of the sun and the ashes of this world in my lungs But who am I to say Lets all ...

Hollywood Undead - City

17 komentar:

  1. @dontbadick1 Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saxyshots D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @panchamacha and its still my fav song

    ReplyDelete
  4. This vid is popular on Albania

    ReplyDelete
  5. @soulbreather12 whats a fail the song the lyrics or you?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @saxyshots ohhhh the ironey

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful.. if i follow the lyrics in my head, word by word, I can't stop shiver from the sound of this amazing song <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @dontbadick1 my neighbor knocked on the door too he said to turn it down to becuase he doesnt like hollywood undead hes dead now

    ReplyDelete
  9. like if you are listening in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  10. @saxyshots But its always there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @saxyshots lol you have the top comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. copah is as good as treasure buddies getting raped by oranges

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK .ITS done with i know Im "GAY" dam get over it

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2012 were here

    ReplyDelete
  15. @saxyshots your gay

    ReplyDelete
  16. First Hollywood Undead song i ever heard..... and now i'm fuckin hooked. I love you HU! <3

    ReplyDelete